2023 Internship Program
The Summer Internship is built to give young adults the opportunity to explore ministry in a hands-on approach with experienced ministry leaders. This process will allow them to serve in various areas of church life, using their skills and gifts to accomplish ministerial objectives. Each participant will be given a unique “behind-the-scenes” view of ministry. They will be exposed to both the practical dynamics of service/servanthood and spiritual and character development under the leadership of experienced pastors and church leaders. The ultimate goal being that every intern will be more effective and better equipped to live out God’s love in any arena they are ultimately called to serve in.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Young Adults who may have a calling of ministry or just are passionate about what God is doing in their life and want to give a portion of their summer to serve in the local church. We have various opportunities to serve in different ministry areas: i.e. Next Steps, Next Gen, Worship, Media, Operations, and more!
• Ages 18-26
• Dates of Internship – June 4th – Aug 6th
• 10+ hrs week availability (determined by ministry leader)
• Completed Application & Background Check
• Personal Relationship with Jesus
KNOW BEFORE YOU APPLY
• Application and Background Check must be completed by SUNDAY MAY 28TH in order to be considered.
• Space is limited and not all who apply will be accepted.
• $25 application fee (non-refundable)
• All applicants will go through an interview process
• A ministry stipend will be provided
• Housing and transportation are not provided